My New Life a Degree Student in MSU

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone.

As you can see, I have not update any entry for a long time on my blog. (Ecehhh speaking sekarang)

So now, I wanna update about my new life in the new place.

Okay, guyss.. Now, I am officially a student of Management & Science University!!!

It takes a long time for me to make this decision to study after 1 and a half year I am unemployed. So, I decided to continue my study in degree. I choose Bachelor Human Capital Mangement (Hons.) as my course for the degree.

Well, actually I got an offer to study in UKM but, I choose MSU. It has many complicated issues to decide it and of course, most of my family recommends to go to IPTA.

BUT,

I have my own reason why I choose MSU.

It's okay. Both of that two University have their own advantages and I need to choose either one.
So, I have done my decision.


Okay, let's continue with my life in Shah Alam.

Currently, I stay in Arte Subang West which is behind Menara U. It takes 5-10 minutes to arrive on my campus. Oh, I just walking okayyy.. I do not use any transportation because it is so near to my house.

It has many restaurants around that and easy to find a place to buy foods. Easy for students, of course!

I am not promoting. I just share. hihi

I don't know what you all wanna know. If you have any question, please leave a comment below.
(Ehh ada ke yang nak tahu apa2? hahahahaa perasan je lebih..)

So, see you in my next entry.. Bye babe!


Share:

0 Mendoakan Saya Berjaya