Hello Dear

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone!

Alhamdulillah, I can still remember my dear blog which I grow up with this "cutie pie" blog. I had read all the old post that I'd published before and it was embarrassed me so much!!! OMG IZZATI!! Hahahahahahaha...

It was kind of interesting moment when I can read back all of my feelings since I was 13 years old. Quite interesting right? Oh, as you can see now, I have tried my best to do the new style of my writing from regularly using Bahasa Malaysia to English in my blog writing. Actually, I still keep improving my writing and communication skills, guys!! Please support me!! :p

What else?

Okay, before I forget to share something about my student life, let me share now..

I love to study here. Yes, it is like a normal University life but I have learned a lot here. Now, I am a second-year student and I have interacted with many people here. There's a lot of behaviour and I should understand and know. Life as a student is fun but you shouldn't be very comfortable with your life. You should have a target. As my target, I want to be a very successful woman, so of course, I should be a very successful student right?

Okay my dear readers, this is my short story and updated. Hope you will get a little input here. Before I end my writing, let me share you a quote from me;

 "You can be whatever you want as long as you have the strong efforts and positive mindset"

I love you all, my readers. Bye

Share:

0 Mendoakan Saya Berjaya